ONLY $200 for a "Virtual Clinic" with John Meehan of The Blue Devils.
Includes MVP Studies for Marching Band - a $50 value!
Once the order is received, you'll hear from John within 24 hours with all the details!
Bringing in a clinician can be a VERY important part of a band programs success. Unfortunately, between
clinician fees, travel costs, and other factors, many bands aren’t able to do this as often as they would like.
What is a “Virtual Clinic”? Well, in a nutshell...
• The band would simply post a video of their show (rehearsal run through or competition) to YouTube
(public, or private, just as long as it is immediately accessible). Similar to a judges evaluation,
John will comment on overall general effect, music ensemble, and musical individual performance.
• To help John with specific musical commentary, also sending PDF files of the wind scores is encouraged.
• Finally, the band could also send John a series of questions that he would answer directly.
All “Virtual Clinics” would be completed and replied to within 48 to 72 hours of receiving ALL materials.
• Owner, Composer and Arranger for JKS Music.
• Brass Caption Head for The Blue Devils Drum & Bugle Corps.
• Music Director and Arranger for the 2016
DCI Open Class Champion Blue Devil 'B' Corps.
While nothing will ever replace having clinicians in to work with your band program,
a “Virtual Clinic" can be a cost effective alternative that could help as the season progresses.